At Blockhouse Bay Dental Centre we stock an extensive range of oral health products for your convenience.
We guarantee these are for sale at below supermarket or pharmacist prices.
If you find them cheaper elsewhere we will happily refund the difference. Prices are inclusive of GST
|Electric toothbrushes||Mouth rinses|
|Interproximal brushes||Fluoride products|
|Dental floss||Dry mouth products|
- 3D Action (40,000 pulsations/min, 8,800 oscillating movements/min)
- 1 Advanced brush head with MicroPulse bristles and 1 ProBright brush head
- Smart brushing guidance technology with LCD display
- Automatic brush type recognition and mode selection
- Tracks brush head usage and signals time to replace
- Shows brushing time, with 30 second or 2 minute signal
- Charge level display
- Multi language display
- Up to 4 brushing modes: 3 standard modes
- clean, soft, massage, plus polish on Deluxe model only
- Brush head storage, dishwasher safe
- Detachable SmartPlug travel charger, multi voltage
- Pressure sensor
- Travel case
- 13 Language options
- Charge lasts 11 days brushing for 2 minutes twice per day
Oral-B Precision Clean replacement electric toothbrush head promotes a clean mouth and healthy gums.
- Cleans deeper than a regular manual toothbrush
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
The mouthwashes we sell have all been clinically proven to help reduce inflammation in the gums. We will advise you as to which is most suitable for your mouth.
| Savacol blue has a lower concentration of active ingredient and so 15ml per rinse is advised
|** Savacol green (stronger taste) requires 10ml per rinse. With frequent use, both Savacol rinses will cause an increase in staining of the teeth. The stain is easily polished off at the next professional cleaning. It may also cause slight temporary lessening of taste with frequent use.
- Insufficient water intake
- Dehydration from physical activity
- Mouth breathing or smoking
GC Dry Mouth Gel was designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth. It has a neutral pH and a pleasant taste. GC Dry Mouth Gel is sugar-free and alcohol-free and comes in four delicious flavors – lemon, mint, orange and raspberry.
- Dehydration from high intake of caffeine or alcohol (e.g., coffee, energy drinks and soft drinks)
GC is introducing their latest product called GC Tooth Mousse! GC Tooth Mousse is a water based, sugar free crème containing Recaldent® CPP-ACP (Caesin Phosphopeptide – Amorphous Calcium Phosphate). This topical paste will provide extra protection for patients’ teeth.
When CPP-ACP is applied to the tooth surfaces, it binds to biofilms, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue localizing bio-available calcium and phosphate. Saliva will also enhance the effectiveness of CPP-ACP and the flavour of the tooth mousse will help to stimulate saliva flow. The longer CPP-ACP is maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result.
There is a wide range of benefits for GC Tooth Mousse. It can be used to provide protection for teeth and to help neutralize an acidic oral environment. Additional professional applications of the mousse will be immediately following bleaching, after ultrasonic, hand scaling or root planing, after removal of orthodontic brackets, following professional tooth cleaning (P.T.C), after application of topical fluoride and also to provide a topical coating for patients suffering from erosion, caries and conditions arising from xerostomia.
To provide a variety of choices for individual patients, GC Tooth Mousse is available in 4 delicious flavours namely, Strawberry, Melon, Mint and Tutti Frutti!
Learn more about Dry Mouth