Website Specials For New Blockhouse Bay Dental Patients
For a limited time we are offering new patients to our Auckland Dental practice the very special offers:
You may choose either offer or both together for maximum value
You may just want your teeth polished up and super clean for a special occasion and for that healthy feelgood feeling, or you
maybe aware that you have some gum problems.
Gums disease of some degree affects around 90% of the population. Common signs can be bleeding on brushing and bad breath. Left unchecked it can cause the eventual loss of teeth.
To learn more about gum disease please click the link. Learn More
Offer 1 - Half Price Teeth Clean With A Oral Health Therapist
Half price clean (one hour) with our hygienist, only $100
Until March 31st, 2018, we are pleased to offer a free gum check and half price clean with our Oral Health Therapists, Anna and Rebecca. This offer only applies to new patients to the practice. The cost of the clean is $100 and the appointment will be around 50-60 minutes in length.
We pretty much guarantee you won't have had a clean as thorough and gentle as this. It will leave your mouth feeling fresh, the teeth squeaky clean and the gums a lot healthier.
Offer 2 - Dental Examination & X-Rays For $65
Dental Examination and 2 small dental X-Rays only $65
Until March 31st, 2018, new patients can receive a full clinical examination by one of our dentists together with 2 small
Learn more about our new patient experience
or dental radiographs
Terms and conditions
Please call Ann or Julie on 627 9970 to arrange an appointment or click the link to contact us via email.
- You MUST mention this website offer at the time of booking your appointment.
- The exam and hygiene appointments maybe made together or individually before the expiry of the offer date. However the appointment dates maybe scheduled up to 1 month after the expiry of the offer.
- Offer applies to NEW patients only.
- Failure to give at least 24 hours notice to change/cancel any appointment made, then these offers will not be applicable.
- Please note the hygienist offer does NOT involve seeing a dentist. The gum assessment/clean is performed by a fully qualified experienced Oral Health Therapist. If significant gum disease is present please be aware that further visit maybe advised. If you have not seen a dentist in the previous year we would of course recommend an examination with one of our dentists.